Thinking Forward to Ensure a Better Tomorrow for Caymanians
- Develop a long-term Strategic Development (“Vision 2050″) Plan for the Cayman Islands, which embraces all stakeholders, challenges, and opportunities;
- Ensure that developers and investors financially contribute to solutions to mitigate the impact of sustainable approved projects;
- Actively promote Medical and Sports Tourism, as well as Alternative Energy (“Green”) Technologies;
- Appoint a Commission or “Think Tank” to examine the cost of Electricity generation;
- Review and institute and enforce the National Conservation legislation seeking a balance but focusing on future generations of Caymanians;
- Develop a proper islands-wide Waste Recycling programme.